Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Facebooger

After spending more time trying to navigate around Facebook's website than actually doing anything useful or fun, I've decided to cancel my account. So don't look there for me any more. Not only is the site difficult to get around, but it posts questions on the user's behalf without any authority to do it. I just don't like it, and I have better things to do.

Like stand in the driveway after dark filling buckets with water from a hose to carry to a magnolia tree suffering from the drought. This a much more useful way for anyone to spend their evening. Unless you're going out for ice cream.

4 comments:

Audry said...

hm, sounds reasonable to me, if I cancel my facebooger account, can we go out for ice cream?

Jeff said...

Yep. I'll take all relatives who live in the Charlotte area out for ice cream.

Guess it'll be a cheap night.

Cameron said...

how long do i have to live there? i was living there for About 2 days does that count?

Jeff said...

Um, no. Two days is a visit.