Friday, April 27, 2007

JOB!

Well, the heading says it all, I got the job we wanted with Union County. What a day! Soon I'll be roaming the countryside collecting information about houses, mostly new ones initially, for the tax assessment division of the tax administration department. Kind of a mouthful, but you wanted to know because here you are reading about it. I'll have a car to use, I think it's a Ferrari, and I'll use it to drive back and forth to work. 90% of my time will be spent in the field, in new home developments mostly, and the rest will be in the office drinking coffee.

Not really, the Ferrari is equipped with a European double boiler espresso machine. Self-cleaning.

Anyway, now we'll actually be able to afford the house we just contracted to buy, and Audry can rest peacefully again at night knowing I have a job and that I'm not sitting around all day long talking to our lizard and catching dust in the sunbeams.

Poor little guy. He'll soon be very lonely.

5 comments:

Audry said...

YES!!! You're the best sweetie, I love you!!

B_Rad_389 said...

HEY, congrats....

Shielagh said...

CONGRATULATIONS FFEJ MEISTER!!!!

Charles said...

I was wondering where all the tax money was being spent....

Jeff said...

If it's the Ferrari you're referring to, Charles, what can I say? Some guys have all the luck.

I don't know any of them, but some guys have all the luck.